- 60 ml oil
- 600 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- Garlic to taste, diced or crushed
- Green chillies, to taste, chopped (remove seeds if you wish)
- 4 potatoes, cut into quarters
- 10 tomatoes, peeled
- Oregano and parsley, to taste
- 2 corn-on-the-cobs, corn removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 hard boiled egg
- Heat the oil and sauté the meat, onion, chilli and garlic until soft.
- Add the potatoes, tomatoes, and herbs and cook over a low heat until meat is tender and the potatoes are cooked.
- Add the sweetcorn 15 minutes before serving and season to taste.
- Serve with slices of the hard-boiled egg.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.