- 8 large tomatoes, skinned
- Salt and pepper
- 115 g cream cheese
- 340 g peeled prawns
- 2 tablespoons chives, snipped
- 55 ml double cream
- Garlic to taste, crushed
- Watercress, to garnish
- Slice off the top of each tomato and remove the pulp and seeds.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with salt and turn upside down to drain.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients, except the watercress and stuff the tomatoes.
- Put on the tomato tops and serve with the watercress and some vinaigrette.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.