Tomates farcies aux crevettes (Tomatoes stuffed with prawns)
- 8 small tomatoes
- 160g cooked prawns
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of worcestershire sauce
- 8 srigs parsley
- Slice of the tops of the tomatoes and spoon out the pulp.
- Place the tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
- Mix the prawns with the onions.
- Season with salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Stuff the tomatoes with this mixture and garnish with a sprig of parsley.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.