Thermomix lemonade (TM)
- Weigh the sugar into the TM bowl and grind 5 seconds / Speed 10.
- Whilst the sugar is settling, cut the lemons into quarters and remove any superficial pips.
- Place into the TM bowl, with the ice cubes.
- Pulse Turbo / 3-4 seconds.
- Add water to the 1.25 litre mark.
- Stir 5 seconds / Speed 4.
- Place the internal steaming basket in the TM bowl, pushing it down carefully.
- Strain the lemonade into a jug or individual glasses while holding the basket in place.
You can use sparkling mineral water instead of still.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.