Thermomix lemonade (TM)
- Weigh the sugar into the TM bowl and grind 5 seconds / Speed 10.
- Whilst the sugar is settling, cut the lemons into quarters and remove any superficial pips.
- Place into the TM bowl, with the ice cubes.
- Pulse Turbo / 3-4 seconds.
- Add water to the 1.25 litre mark.
- Stir 5 seconds / Speed 4.
- Place the internal steaming basket in the TM bowl, pushing it down carefully.
- Strain the lemonade into a jug or individual glasses while holding the basket in place.
You can use sparkling mineral water instead of still.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.