Yet another variation on the popular snack.
I first got the urge to try flavoured popcorn when watching a long forgotten cartoon; as mummy dragon was about to go shopping, she warned the two baby dragons not to make garlic popcorn whilst she was gone. Guess what I did next!
- 1.5 litres warm freshly popped corn
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black cumin powder
- 150 g (5 oz) grated cheddar cheese
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl
- Shake the seasoning over the popcorn and mix well
- Sprinkle the grated cheese into the bowl and mix again
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#popcorn #texmexpopcorn #whitecumin #blackcumin #grated #cheddarcheese #unusualrecipes #chilipowder #freshlypoppedcorn #cheese #paprikapowder