Tex's Chicken with Pigeon Peas n Rice
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 courgette chopped
- 1 can Tropical Sun pigeon peas
- 1 whole chicken, cut in pieces
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon Tex's Coat n Bake
- 1 tablespoon Goya Sazonador Total
- salt and pepper to taste
- Coat chicken with goya sazonador total and then sprinkle thoroughly with Tex's Coat n Bake
- Saute oinions, corgettes and chiken in vegetable oil
- When chicken is browned and onions are softened, add green pigeon peas, tomatoes, water and rice. Stir thoroughly. Cover and reduce and simmer for 20 minutes.
Hot sauce baby!
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe has been added courtesy of Carla Cancio-Bello - cuban cuisine.co.uk. Unfortunately, as of February 2019 the website is no longer in existence.