Sweet chilli Philadelphia with roasted pepper pasta
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large yellow pepper
- 2 red onions
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 250 g rigatoni pasta
- 150 g Philadelphia Light with sweet chilli
- 75 ml chicken stock
- basil leaves (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Chop the chicken, peppers and onions into bite-sized pieces. Arrange in a roasting tin and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the vegetables are soft.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta as directed on the packet.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan, add the Philly and chicken stock, stir until the Philly has melted.
- Stir in the hot chicken and roasted vegetables to the pasta and Philly sauce.
Serve immediately, garnished with basil leaves.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Light with sweet chilli:
- Sweet chilli Philadelphia with roasted pepper pasta
- Sweet chilli Philadelphia with linguine, prawns and coriander
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.