Sweet chilli Philadelphia with linguine, prawns and coriander
- 400 g linguine pasta
- 180 g mange tout
- 250 g raw peeled king prawns
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 180 g Philadelphia Light with sweet chilli
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh coriander
- Cook the pasta as directed on the packet.
- Add the mangetout to the pasta 3-4 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Add the oil to a frying pan and cook the prawns for about 4 minutes, until they turn pink.
- Drain the pasta and mange tout, reserving the cooking water.
- Return the pasta and mange tout to the pan then add the prawns, Philly and a few spoons of the reserved cooking water.
- Stir together until the Philly has melted to make a creamy sauce. If the sauce is a little too thick add some more of the cooking water.
Stir in the coriander, season to taste and serve immediately.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Light with sweet chilli:
- Sweet chilli Philadelphia with roasted pepper pasta
- Sweet chilli Philadelphia with linguine, prawns and coriander
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.