Sukhdorov madzoon (Garlic and yoghurt sauce)
A garlicky sauce from Armenia.
- 300 ml Greek style yogurt
- 1 or more cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried mint or 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon or more chilli powder
- Mix all of the ingredients (except the chilli powder) and put into a serving bowl or jug.
- Sprinkle the chilli powder over the top.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#chillipowder #fried #kebabs #sauce #vegetables #mint #yoghurt #dried