Strawberry jam (TM)
- Chop the strawberries in the bowl by pressing the Turbo button for 2 seconds (if the fruits are very small, omit this step)
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the remaining ingredients
- 25 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2 / MC Off (but place internal steaming basket on the lid to prevent splashing)
- Test for setting ability by putting a teaspoon of jam on a saucer and freezing for about 2 minutes.
- The mixture is set if the jam wrinkles when removing from freezer
- Pour into dry, sterlised jars, place a waxed disk on the jam and seal
- It will keep for up to one year
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.