Steamed prawn balls
A healthier variation on fried prawn balls, the Chinese takeaway favourite.
- 6 oz (150g) any white fish
- 4 oz (100g) peeled prawns
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or dry sherry
- 1.5 tablespoons sesame oil
- Remove any skin and bones from the fish
- Mince or finely chop the prawns
- Mix the prawns and fish together well, then add the remaining ingredients
- Mix very well
- With a tablespoon (lightly oiled hands help here) shape into balls
- Steam on over a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#steamedprawnballs #drysherry #bones #cornflour #peanutsauce #whitefish #sesameoil #steamed