Spicy garlic yogurt
Since we first made this dip over a week ago, we have made it three times. It has a nice garlicky bite with warm Middle Eastern spicy warmth. It's just a matter of tipping the ingredients into a pot of yogurt and stirring. It keeps well too.
- 500g yogurt - Greek style is best
- 3 to 4 cloves of Garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 level teaspoon ras el hanout
- Pinch of salt
- Sprinkle the ingredients into the yogurt and whisk well
- Leave to stand for 30 mins to amalgamate well
- Stir well and serve
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#spicygarlicyogurt #yogurt #raselhanout #unusualrecipes #salads #garammasala #pitabread #currypowder #pakistanibasar #garlic #crispbread