Spicy barbecued courgettes
See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 2 courgettes, sliced, not too thinly
- 1 tablespoon Old India Taco Seasoning or Tex-Mex seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add all of the ingredients to a Lock & Lock box
- Close the lid and shake well to coat the courgettes
- Leave to marinade while the barbecue warms up
- Drain the courgettes - the salt in the seasoning will cause the courgettes to leech some water.
- Griddle on the barbecue for about 3 minutes a side, turning once.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.