Sopa de macarrones (TM)
Comments in square brackets are mine and not in the original recipe.
Tablespoons are European ones, ie, 3 teaspoons
For cooking the pasta
- Tip the water, salt and olive oil into the bowl and set 7 minutes / 100° / Speed 2.
- Add the pasta through the hole in the lid 10 minutes / 100° / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- After this time, strain off the macaroni using the internal basket and reserve.
- Discarding the original water, pour the 1,000g of water into the bowl with the stock cubes 8 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Add the tapioca 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Next, add the macaroni 1 minute / 100° / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Serve in soup bowls and sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
- Translated from a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones).
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#macaroni #pasta #thermomix #oliveoil #soup #grated #tapioca #cheese #thermomixrecipes #stockcubes #spain