Sopa de macarrones (TM)
Comments in square brackets are mine and not in the original recipe.
Tablespoons are European ones, ie, 3 teaspoons
For cooking the pasta
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- Tip the water, salt and olive oil into the bowl and set 7 minutes / 100° / Speed 2.
- Add the pasta through the hole in the lid 10 minutes / 100° / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- After this time, strain off the macaroni using the internal basket and reserve.
- Discarding the original water, pour the 1,000g of water into the bowl with the stock cubes 8 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Add the tapioca 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Next, add the macaroni 1 minute / 100° / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Serve in soup bowls and sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
- Translated from a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones).
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.