Sopa de Gambas con Mayonesa (TM)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
For the mayonnaise
- Cut the bread into fine slices and toast it.
- Place the prawns in the internal steaming basket, add the water 8 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Once cooked, strain off the water and keep it hot.
- Remove the prawns, peel them and reserve.
- Clean the bowl, add all the ingredients for the mayonnaise, apart from the oil 10 seconds / Speed 5.
- Next, put the MC in a slightly inclined position, set Speed 4 and add the oil, little by little until the mayonnaise has thickened.
- Set the TM to Speed 3 and add the stock, little by little through the hole in the lid until this is totally mixed with the mayonnaise.
- Pour the soup into a soup tureen and place the bread and the prawns on top.
Personally I think that this soup will need to be heated through before serving.
- Translated from a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones).
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.