Sopa Solferino (TM)
For the sofrito
- Peel the onion, remove the outer layer and chop it.
- Wash the leek, discard the green part and chop it.
- Peel the 200g potatoes and chop them.
- Put all the sofrito ingredients into the bowl 3 seconds / Speed 4.
- Next, 7 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 3½.
- Meanwhile, peel the 2 potatoes and make 16 balls with the aid of a melon baller.
- Finally, pour the water into the bowl with the stock cubes, pepper, and the potato balls 15 minutes / 100° C / Reverse blade / Speed Spoon.
- Serve the soup, sprinkled with the chopped parsley.
- Translated from a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones).
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.