Simple kidney bean salad
- Add the teriyaki sauce and the olive to a bowl, whisk well and adjust your personal taste. A pinch of salt, pepper or sugar normally does it!
- Drain the kidney beans into a sieve and rinse well with fresh running water.
- Drain well, using a salad spinner if you have one.
- Add the beans to the salad dressing and mash about half of the beans so there is a difference in texture.
- Leave to rest for 10 minutes for the dressing to absorb.
- When ready to serve, I drain the dressing and use it on a green salad.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.