Sesame fried cod roe
Shallow frying it in delicious sesame seed oil works really well and only takes about 5 minutes to cook. Using the Tefal one egg wonder 12 cm mini frying pan means you only need to use a minimal amount of sesame oil.
- 100g slice of Canned pressed cod roe, about 2.5 mm [1 "] thick
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 tomatoes
- A handful of Salad leaves
- 15ml Mayonnaise
- Gently heat the sesame oil over a low flame
- Don't let the oil get too hot or the moisture in the roe will make the oil spit dangerously
- Carefully slide the cod roe slice into the pan
- Pan fry for about 2.5 minutes a side, turning once
- Drain on kitchen paper
This recipe works just as well with olive oil
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#sesameoil #sesamefriedcodroe #mayonnaise #salad #codroe #tomatoes #oliveoil #deepfrying #kitchenpaper #sesameseed #frying