Salsa de Pimiento Rojo (Red Pepper Sauce) (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 250g jarred or tinned red peppers
- 1 clove garlic
- 50g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Drain the peppers thoroughly and put them in the bowl, together with the garlic oil, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cook 3 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse blade / Speed spoon.
- Blend at Speed 3, increasing to Speed 6 to obtain a light, smooth sauce.
- When you have finished, pour into a bowl and garnish with the thyme.
- Season with a little salt.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#parsley #garlic #sauce #thermomix #redpepper #redpeppers #salads #blend #accompaniment #oliveoil #vegetables