Roasted butternut squash and Capricorn goats' cheese gnocchi
Many thanks to those nice people at The Lubborn Creamery for giving us permission to reproduce this recipe.
- 1 x100g Capricorn goats cheese
- 250g fresh gnocchi
- 100g diced butternut squash
- A small handful of fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 25g butter
- Olive oil
- sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Place the butternut squash on a baking tray in the middle of a hot oven. Roast at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Add the gnocchi to a pan of salted, boiling water and cook for 3 minutes or according to packet instructions.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the gnocchi, Capricorn goats cheese, butternut squash and sage. Season with salt and pepper, then remove from heat.
Place into bowls and serve.
Gnocchi & gnocchi related recipes:
- Gonocchi information page
- Basic gnocchi recipe
- Gnocchi with sage and garlic butter
- Roasted butternut squash and Capricorn goats' cheese gnocchi
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#gnocchi #butter #roastedbutternutsquashandcapricorngoatscheesegnocchi #butternutsquash #goatscheese #sageleaves #bakingtray #thelubborncreamery #miseenplace #sage #fat