It's also a great recipe for using up spare odds from the fridge.
- 200g Dried pasta
- Olive oil
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and quartered
- 80g chopped cooked chicken
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, roasted, deseeded and chopped
- A few tomatoes, quartered
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into small segments
- 125g crème fraiche
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and crushed
- Cook the pasta in fast boiling water. About 13 minutes for Penne rigate, see pasta cooking times for other types
- Add the crushed garlic to the crème fraiche and mix well. If you have the time to spare it benefits from resting a while with the odd stir.
- Add the pasta and a little olive to a serving bowl and mix well to lightly coat the pasta in oil
- Mix in the peppers, orange, separated onion rings and the chicken and mix very well.
- Add the eggs and tomatoes, season, give it one final light mix and serve.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#pasta #quickcreamychickenpastasalad #eggs #tomatoes #chicken #orange #peppers #oliveoil #driedpasta #boiling #fridge