- 130g pumpkin seeds
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons or more of chipotle chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon muscovado sugar
- ½ a lime
- Dry fry the pumpkin seeds until they are VERY lightly toasted, stirring constantly. Do not allow them to burn.
- Lower heat and add the garlic, again, stirring all the time.
- When the garlic is golden, stir in the chipotle paste and add the sugar.
- Turn off the heat, but leave on the hob, shaking the pan until the seeds are coated with the sugar.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.