Moroccan tuna marinade
This weird dish is absolutely delicious, invented and tested last night!
Just remember to rest for 5 minutes after cooking, it makes all the difference.
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 teaspoon Ras el hanout
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- Whisk the ingredients together in a shallow dish.
- Toss the steaks in the marinade.
- Leave to marinate for at least 15 minutes per side.
- Grill or pan fry for 2 to 4 minutes per side, dependent upon the thickness of the steaks.
- Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#moroccantunamarinade #barbecued #sherryvinegar #marinade #grill #grilled #oliveoil #marinate #pomegranatemolasses #fry #griddled