Mojo verde (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones).
- 1 green pepper
- A small handful of coriander
- A small handful of parsley
- 1 small guindilla pepper
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoons cumin seeds
- 200g oil
- 100g water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground green peppercorns
- Remove the seeds from the guindilla and the green pepper.
- Add them to the bowl with the coriander, parsley, peeled garlic, salt, cumin and the ground green peppercorns.
- Process 30 seconds / Speed 4.
- Using the spatula, scrape down the interior of the bowl.
- Add the oil, vinegar and water and process 1 minute / Speed 4.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.