- 3 fat Cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Maldon sea salt
- The leaves of a medium bunch each of parsley and coriander
- Green chillies, to taste, de-seeded and chopped
- 100 ml olive oil
- 15 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Blend the garlic, sea salt, parsley, coriander and chillies as much as you can.
- Slowly add the olive oil and vinegar and blend until very smooth.
- Stir in the cumin seeds and pour into airtight jars or plastic containers.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.