Mojo picón verde (Green mojo sauce) (TM)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 handful of coriander leaves
- Salt, to taste
- 150g extra virgin olive oil
- 15g vinegar
- Put the garlic and the coriander into the bowl.
- Chop 2 minutes / Speed progressively 5-10.
- Incorporate the salt, oil and vinegar 3 minutes / Speed progressively 5-10 to bind the sauce and obtain a uniform texture.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.