Mint and onion chutney
A tasty chutney that's extremely easy to prepare and cook.
- 2 tablespoons ghee or oil
- 1 large onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (demerara preferred)
- 1 fresh green chili, de-seeded and finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Heat ghee in a wok or large pan over a medium heat and fry onions until soft. Don't brown, allow to cool
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Serve cold
If refrigerated in an airtight container it will keep for about a week.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.