Lemon butter for fish
- 2.5 tablespoons white wine
- 100 g (3.5 oz) butter, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon zest of lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Leave the butter in a warm place to soften
- Gently heat the wine in a small pan and reduce by 50%
- Set to lowest heat and whisk in the butter, little by little
- Remove from the heat, whisk in lemon juice and zest
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.