Kuay Teow Kua Gai
Stir-fried rice noodles with chicken, Fried rice noodles with chicken or Kuay Teow Kua Gai (Thai : ก๋วยเตี๋ยวคั่วไก่) is a Chinese-influenced dish with Noodles or Kuay Teow that is popular in Thailand. Kuay teow was later modified by Thais to dried noodles with chicken. Then, they call this style "Kuay Teow Kua Gai". Kuay Teow Kua Gai normally is served as soaked dried rice noodles stirred with a simple combination of ingredients, such as chicken, squid and lettuce. You can add other additional ingredients as sliced tomatoes, egg, deep-fried doughstick, garlic and spring onion. It is seasoned with oyster sauce, light soy sauce and fish sauce. It also may be seasoned with sauce prik (nam prik - chilli sauce), chili flakes, vinegar, sugar and tangy tomato sauce.
To make this dish special is arrange the Kuay Teow Kua Gai on the top of lettuce.
- ½ kilo of rice noodle (Depends on you)
- ½ cup of sliced chicken
- ½ cup of squid
- 3 chicken eggs
- Sliced Tomato
- 1 teaspoon of dry cabbage leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chopped spring onions
- 2-3 tablespoons of frying oil
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- Chinese cabbage (depends on you)
- http://www.ucancookthai.com/language-thai/th-recipes/th-noodle/content-th-stir fried-chicken-noodle.htm ,ก๋วยเตี๋ยวคั่วไก่ (October 06, 2009)
- http://naeskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/03/fried-rice-noodles-with-chicken-thai.html ,ก๋วยเตี๋ยวคั่วไก่ - Fried rice noodles with chicken Thai style - Massa de arroz frita com galinha (Nae's Kitchen, MARCH 29, 2010)
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.