Kruidige rodekool (Spiced red cabbage)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 115g butter
- 250ml water
- 1 small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 3 cloves
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Dash of red wine vinegar
- In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the butter, the water and the salt.
- Add the cabbage, apples and cloves and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add the remaining butter, the sugar and the vinegar and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove the cloves before serving.
Goes well with Hachee (Dutch hash)
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.