Hollandaise sauce (TM)
- 4 egg yolks
- 50g water [I think about 15 grams is sufficient]
- 130g butter
- ½ teaspoon salt [I found this to be far too much, even using unsalted butter]
- The juice of half a lemon
- Put all of the ingredients into the bowl in the order given and program 6 minutes / 80° / Speed 4.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
If you want it to be thicker, to go in a pie, program for 2 minutes more at the same speed and temperature
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.