Hollandaise sauce (TM)
- 4 egg yolks
- 50g water [I think about 15 grams is sufficient]
- 130g butter
- ½ teaspoon salt [I found this to be far too much, even using unsalted butter]
- The juice of half a lemon
- Put all of the ingredients into the bowl in the order above
- Set to program 6 minutes / 80° / Speed 4.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
If you want it to be thicker, to go in a pie, program for 2 minutes more at the same speed and temperature
I want a Thermomix!
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#thermomix #butter #eggyolks #juice #spanish #sauce #thermomixrecipes #lemon