Hard-boiled eggs with prawns
A simple way to make hard boiled eggs a little more interesting.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 4 Free range eggs
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 25g (1oz) softened butter
- 8 Cooked peeled prawns
- Parsley to garnish
- Salt & pepper
- Hard-boil the eggs for 8 minutes in boiling water, refresh in cold water then peel and slice in half lengthways
- Remove the yolks, place in a bowl and mash with a fork
- Finely chop 2 of the walnuts
- Add the chopped anchovies and butter to the egg yolks. Mix well
- Season mixture with salt and pepper
- Fill the egg white halves with the mixture, dress with a prawn on each
- garnish with chopped parsley and serve
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.