Grilled rib eye of beef with basquaise rooster potatoes
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
- 4 Thick Cut Rib Eye Steaks
- 650g Baby Roosters
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 25g Butter
- 1 red pepper, Halved & Deseeded
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 12 black olives
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook the whole unpeeled Rooster in boiling salted water until almost cooked.
- Drain and leave to cool.
- Cut the potatoes into 1cm wide slices.
- Brush the Skin side of the pepper with oil, place onto a tray and put under a hot grill until the skin blisters and blackens, peal off the skin and cut into strips.
- Heat a large frying pan with vegetable oil, place the potatoes evenly into the hot oil and fry until golden brown, turn the potatoes and again fry the other side.
- Add the butter to the potatoes, when the butter is foaming add the peppers, garlic, olives and seasoning and toss together.
- Serve with grilled steak & garnish with chopped parsley.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk
#grilledribeyeofbeefwithbasquaiseroosterpotatoes #potatoes #butter #vegetableoil #grilled #parsley #barbecued #blackolives #griddled #ribeyesteaks #fry