Griddled Courgette Salad with Mozzarella and Mint
A great recipe for using your home grown courgettes (zucchini).
See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 6 medium courgettes, thinly sliced lengthways
- Belazu extra virgin olive oil
- 3 balls Buffalo mozzarella torn into bite sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons of pine nuts, toasted
- 1 Belazu preserved lemon rind finely chopped
- handful of mint leaves
- 6 tablespoons Belazu extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon clear honey
- 1-2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- Brush the courgettes with olive oil and cook in batches on a heated griddle or grill for about 2 minutes each side or until just tender. Transfer each batch to a warmed plate and cover while you cook the rest.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and season with salt.
- Divide the courgette, mozzarella, pine nuts, preserved lemon and mint leaves between 6 serving plates. Spoon over the dressing and serve.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of Belazu.com
Belazu products used in this recipe
- Belazu Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil Unfiltered
- virgin-olive-oils.html Belazu Extra virgin olive oil
- Belazu Preserved Lemon
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.