Goddard's air fried chicken pieces
Have this every Thursday
I have this with Stott's chips and Anne has fish and chips - lovely! - Klapaucius
This is just a note to self as I can never remember the time and temperature to perfectly cook Goddard's lovely Southern Fried Chicken Pieces in our Pro Breeze XL 5.5L Air Fryer.
We usually leave it on timer mode while we pop down to Stott's to buy the chips.
- Two portions of Goddard's Southern Fried Chicken Pieces
- 2 sprays of olive oil
- Additional Taste Sensation flavourings, as the mood takes me
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil
- Pop the chicken pieces in the basket
- Spray the chicken pieces once more and jiggle the basket
- Cook from cold for 18 minutes at 180° C
- The Air Fryer timer switches off automatically and the chicken stays nice and warm until the chips arrive!
One portion of Goddard's Southern Fried Chicken Pieces cooked in an air-fryer
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#chicken #chips #goddardsairfriedchickenpieces #spray #airfryer #oliveoil #tastesensation #poultryrecipes #northamericanrecipes #recipes #yogurtdip