- 1kg unpeeled red and vary ripe tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 50g green pepper
- 40g onions
- 70g cucumber, partially peeled
- 30g vinegar, or to taste
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ice cubes
For the rest
- 200g water, or to taste
- 100g ice cubes, or to taste
- Put all of the ingredients, apart from the water and 100g ice cubes, into the bowl 30 seconds / Speed 5, then 3 minutes / Speed 10
- Add the water and the ice to taste (you can strain this through the internal steaming basket or crush for 2minutes more / Speed 8
- Serve with small cubes of the same vegetable as in the soup and cubed bread
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
If you want it thicker you can add 150g bread (preferably a day old).
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#thermomix #soup #bread #spanish #garlic #greenpepper #steaming #vegetable #onions #vinegar #cucumber