See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 1kg unpeeled red and vary ripe tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 50g green pepper
- 40g onions
- 70g cucumber, partially peeled
- 30g vinegar, or to taste
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ice cubes
For the rest
- 200g water, or to taste
- 100g ice cubes, or to taste
- Put all of the ingredients, apart from the water and 100g ice cubes, into the bowl 30 seconds / Speed 5, then 3 minutes / Speed 10
- Add the water and the ice to taste (you can strain this through the internal steaming basket or crush for 2minutes more / Speed 8
- Serve with small cubes of the same vegetable as in the soup and cubed bread
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
If you want it thicker you can add 150g bread (preferably a day old).
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.