Garnalen rijstsalade (Prawn and rice salad)
- 250g small prawns, cooked and peeled
- 480g cooled, cooked, basmati rice (weight after cooking)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 60ml oil
- 30ml lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons onion, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 hard boiled eggs, shelled and cut into wedges
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- Mix the prawns, rice, parsley and tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
- Make a dressing with the oil, lemon juice, mustard, onion, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the prawn mixture and toss gently.
- Leave to absorb for 15 minutes.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with the egg wedges and the sliced cucumber.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.