- 50 g butter
- 4 fat cloves of garlic crushed (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Juice from half a lemon
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Use softened butter or warm it in the microwave for 15 seconds
- Mix with the Crushed garlic, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper until well combined
- Shape into a sausage and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours. This is not totally necessary, it just makes it easier to manage and to cut into smaller pieces.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.