Flash-fried garlic fish
If you want to increase the servings to 4 people, just increase the fish, the rest should be fine as is.
- 2 x 200 g cod fillets. Get your fishmonger to slice it lengthwise into two thin fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Juice from 2 limes and grated zest from 1
- 20 g (1 tablespoon) butter
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 4 tablespoons roasted sweet mixed peppers or bottled
- sweet mixed peppers, chopped
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 orange, quartered
- Season the fish fillets with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lay in a shallow dish and drizzle with the lime juice
- Leave to marinade for 2 hours
- Heat the butter and garlic for a minute or so, then add the fish and fry for a minute a side, or maybe slightly more if the fish is thicker.
- Plate up and spread with mayonnaise, sprinkle with peppers and parsley.
Serve hot with a mixed bean salad
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.