Fish with tomato sauce (TM)
This easy recipe is made in a Thermomix.
- 25g olive oil
- 50g garlic, peeled
- 1 stick celery, cut into chunks
- 200g tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ fish stock cube
- A little water, if necessary
- 350g white fish fillets, each cut unto 2 or 3 pieces
- 85g French beans, as many as desired
- Extra olive oil for drizzling
- 350g potato, chopped (slightly larger than an Oxo cube)
- Put the oil in the jug to heat for 7 minutes / Temp Varoma / Speed 1.
- Meanwhile, peel the garlic and when the oil has heated add the garlic and celery to the jug without stopping the machine and increase to Speed 5 for a few seconds until chopped.
- Reduce to Speed 1 and allow to sauté for about 7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and fish stock cube and blitz for 5 seconds / Speed 5.
- Add some water if too thick - this depends on the ripeness of the tomatoes
- Place the fish and the French beans in Varoma tray, season and drizzle with a little olive oil
- Add the potatoes to the Varoma bowl.
- Cook for 20 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Plate up the fish, beans and potato and pour over the sauce.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#tomatoes #oliveoil #sauce #garlic #celery #potato #frenchbeans #fishstock #fish #thermomixrecipes #whitefish