Filet de volaille à la Valaisanne
- 600 g boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 200 g Gruyère cheese, sliced
- salt, pepper, herbes de provence, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220° C (425° F - gas 7)
- Grill the chicken breasts until they are almost cooked (about 10 to 15 minutes turning once). Remove from the grill.
- Place the tomato slices on the chicken and add salt, pepper and herbes de provence.
- Place the cheese slice on top of the tomatoes and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
Try 'grilling' the chicken with a Breville Stainless Steel Panini Press or equivalent. Preheat the panini press, add a teaspoon of olive oil to the palm of your hands and rub both chicken breasts to lightly coat in oil. Place in the press, close and leave for 11 minutes.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#filetdevolaillealavalaisanne #chicken #herbesdeprovence #cheese #tomatoes #grill #gruyerecheese #miseenplace #game #bake #salad