Feuilletés aux petits pois et jambon
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 100 g of garden peas, frozen
- 125 g fromage frais or cream cheese
- 150 g of ham, finely diced
- 1 egg, separated
- Preheat to 220° C (425° F - gas 7)
- Mix the frozen peas with the ham, cheese and the egg white.
- Roll out the puff pastry, and cut into 4 rectangles.
- Place the pea mixture on one half of each rectangle, leaving ½ cm spare all round.
- Wet the edges of the dough with water and fold the pastry, pressing the wetted edge firmly together.
- Brush the top of the pastry with egg yolk.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Serve wth salad.
You call roll the pastry as thin as you like, but make sure that each rectangle is the right size for the filling.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.