Fergesë e Tiranës me piperka (Tirana fergese with peppers)
- 45 ml olive oil
- 2 large green or red peppers, peeled and diced
- 450 g tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 225 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 50 g butter
- Salt, black pepper and Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven, 180° C (350° F - gas 4)
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the peppers and tomatoes for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the butter and add the flour, cheese, seasoning and Cayenne pepper.
- Add the pepper mixture to the saucepan and mix thoroughly with the cheese mixture.
- Pour into a greased baking dish and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Goes well with salad.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#cheese #flour #peppers #cayennepepper #tomatoes #diced #butter #miseenplace #baking #bake #fergesaetiranasmepiperkatiranafergesewithpeppers