A refreshing salad from Valencia.
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 large oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 60 ml olive oil
- 15 ml white wine vinegar
- Garlic to taste, crushed
- Pinch of salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Crisp lettuce leaves, shredded or torn
- 12 black olives, pitted
- Marinate the onions and oranges in the oil, together with the vinegar, garlic and seasoning for about an hour.
- Add the lettuce and olives and mix well.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#ensaladavalenciana #lettuce #oranges #garlic #onion #blackolives #diced #marinate #whitewinevinegar #vinegar #olives