A refreshing salad from Valencia.
Home-made pasta is so easy to make!
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 large oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 60 ml olive oil
- 15 ml white wine vinegar
- Garlic to taste, crushed
- Pinch of salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Crisp lettuce leaves, shredded or torn
- 12 black olives, pitted
- Marinate the onions and oranges in the oil, together with the vinegar, garlic and seasoning for about an hour.
- Add the lettuce and olives and mix well.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.