Dragon Welsh cheddar cheese pancakes
Welsh Cheddar cheese pancakes made with tangy Dragon mature Welsh cheddar cheese, produced by South Caernarfon Creameries.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 200g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 300ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 75g grated Dragon mature Welsh cheddar cheese
- Butter or olive oil for frying
- Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl, then add the egg and gradually add the milk in between mixing
- Stir in the grated cheese.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium-high heat and lightly butter.
- Pour the batter into the pan in even circles. Cook until bubbles form then flip and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Use Dragon reduced fat mature Welsh cheddar cheese if you are watching your calories!
Dragon cheese products can be purchased from Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Lidl, local independent stores and cheese shops.
For trade, catering and export enquiries see their where to buy page.
Many thanks to South Caernarfon Creameries for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use their recipes.
- Dragon mature Welsh cheddar cheese
- Dragon reduced fat mature Welsh cheddar cheese
- South Caernarfon Creameries
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.