Double cream pasta sauce (cheat)
- Heat the double cream in a small pan until it begins to boil.
- Immediately reduce to a simmer.
- Add the butter, stir and simmer for 10 minutes whilst the pasta cooks
- Drain the pasta (not too thoroughly, try and retain some of the cooking water), return to its pan and pour the sauce over the pasta. Season and mix well.
- Bacon / Home smoked bacon
- Parma ham
- Cheese - especially Parmesan and blue cheeses
- Peeled prawns
- Fresh herbs in large quantities
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.