Domatakia toursi (Pickled tomatoes)
- 1 kg cherry tomatoes
- 2 bulbs Garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon each of ground cumin and sweet, unsmoked paprika or more to taste
- 500 ml white vinegar
- Cut the tomatoes in half and lightly sprinkle some salt on the cut sides. Turn upside-down and allow to drain.
- Mix the garlic with the cumin and paprika.
- Once the tomatoes have drained, stuff them with the garlic mixture and put them in a jar with the vinegar.
- Top up with water to cover and leave the for two days.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.