- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- Garlic, to taste, finely chopped
- 900 g tomatoes, peeled and chopped (or equivalent in tinned tomatoes)
- 1 large potato, diced
- 1 courgette, peeled and diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1.8 litres vegetable stock
- Chopped parsley or coriander leaves
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the onions and garlic until they have softened.
- Stir in the tomatoes, potato and courgette, the add the seasoning and the sugar.
- Add the stock and simmer until the potato is cooked.
- Serve, garnished with the parsley or coriander.
Serve with a chunk of wholemeal bread.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#domata3supa #potato #courgette #diced #garlic #parsley #tomatoes #bread #vegetablestock #simmer #oliveoil