Cuban Pescado Estofado (Stewed Fish)
See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small red onion, chopped small
- 2 green olives with pimento, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Goya Adobo with Pepper
- 1 large green pepper, sliced into long lengths
- 1 bay leaf
- 60 ml sherry
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 900 g [2 lb] red snapper, cut into fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onions until translucent.
- Add garlic, Adobo and olives.
- Add tomatoes, bay leaf and sherry.
- Puree the mixture.
- Place the red snapper fillets at bottom of dutch oven. Cover with mixture, then the strips of green pepper.
- Bake in oven, covered for thirty minutes.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
CubanCuisine.co.uk can provide all specialist items in this recipe via www.cubancuisine.co.uk, their recently updated Cuban ingredient supplies website. Just click on the product link in the recipe to take you to the Cookipedia ingredient description page from where you can order the item online via CubanCuisine.co.uk (worldwide deliveries)