Cream of cucumber soup (TM)
- 30g olive oil
- Garlic to taste, peeled
- 100g onion, peeled and chopped
- 500g cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 300g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 500g vegetable stock
- Salt to taste
- 100g single cream
- Put the oil in the bowl 6 minutes / Temp Varoma / Speed Spoon.
- Add the garlic and onion 12 minutes / Temp Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon / MC Off.
- Add the cucumbers and potatoes 4 secs / Speed 5.
- Add the stock and salt 12 minutes / 100° / Speed 1.
- Add the cream 30 secs / Speed progressively 5-10.
Serve with crusty bread.
I used half a bulb of garlic, but I feel it could take more without losing its delicacy.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.